NP! Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NP! Gaming

This is NP!Gaming's forum!!About NP!GamingNP!Gaming is a gaming community that strives to provide you, the PC gamer, with the most fun and best experience you can have while gaming!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Duke Nukem Forever!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rattler
Admin
Rattler

Duke Nukem Forever! Empty
PostSubject: Duke Nukem Forever!   Duke Nukem Forever! EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 4:29 am

Yeah he's back!!!
I remember playing Duke when i was a kid, it was awesome.... but it is old....i thought that they will never make a new Duke game... 12 years after the last Duke Nukem release... they made DUKE NUKEM FOREVER!
An incredible game... its so awesome... i'm downloading it right now and i will post a gameplay video when the download finishes...

The game can also be bought from steam so we will make a giveaway of Duke Nukem Forever soon....
Back to top Go down
https://npgaming.forumotion.com
Abamaka

Abamaka

PostSubject: Re: Duke Nukem Forever!   Duke Nukem Forever! EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 10:04 am

Rattler wrote:
Yeah he's back!!!
I remember playing Duke when i was a kid, it was awesome.... but it is old....i thought that they will never make a new Duke game... 12 years after the last Duke Nukem release... they made DUKE NUKEM FOREVER!
An incredible game... its so awesome... i'm downloading it right now and i will post a gameplay video when the download finishes...

The game can also be bought from steam so we will make a giveaway of Duke Nukem Forever soon....
yea..
good game :]
Back to top Go down
chaosmaster4

chaosmaster4

PostSubject: Re: Duke Nukem Forever!   Duke Nukem Forever! EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 12:39 pm

Nothing against the Duke, but there are alot of critics against DN4ever =I

Main problem being, we can no longer carry around masses of weapons, but only 2, i mean comeon, we want Duke Nukem, not Halo or CoD =/
another thing is that they got rid of the Duke Nukem Kick (Dear lord, WHY T.T)
aand it apparently seems to be a console port =/ to much dismay...
still, epic game, good humour, but it just seems to be another Shooter in the bunch and no longer stands out in my eyes like it used to...
Back to top Go down
Rattler
Admin
Rattler

PostSubject: Re: Duke Nukem Forever!   Duke Nukem Forever! EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 6:30 pm

i completely agree with chaosmaster....
Duke Nukem is no longer unique Smile
Back to top Go down
https://npgaming.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Duke Nukem Forever!   Duke Nukem Forever! Empty

Back to top Go down

Duke Nukem Forever!
Page 1 of 1