NP! Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NP! Gaming

This is NP!Gaming's forum!!About NP!GamingNP!Gaming is a gaming community that strives to provide you, the PC gamer, with the most fun and best experience you can have while gaming!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Counter Strike Global Offencive

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rattler
Admin
Rattler

Counter Strike Global Offencive Empty
PostSubject: Counter Strike Global Offencive   Counter Strike Global Offencive EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 6:02 am

Yo! i saw that i didn't post anything new on the site in a while so i decided to check out the new CS
CS:Global offencive... it is not CS 2 but a remake of CSS... some new weapons, edited maps, a bit better graphics, ALLOT OF STOLEN WEAPONS FROM MW2, nooby players, etc.
All in all the game engine is the same as in CSS... for more info check out this vid...

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Should we make a giveaway of this game...do you think that it is worth it?

[color=red]

Back to top Go down
https://npgaming.forumotion.com
The Crying Man

Counter Strike Global Offencive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Counter Strike Global Offencive   Counter Strike Global Offencive EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 5:39 pm

Battlefield gameplay is more my speed when it comes to shooters so I would only be interested in CSGO in order to face off against console players.
Back to top Go down

Counter Strike Global Offencive
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NP! Gaming :: NP!Gaming :: Gaming News-
Jump to: